You are advised that the described aircraft is for sale "AS
IS/WHERE IS" and written, submitted bids will be accepted no
later than 4:30 p.m.(EST),
7/15/2018. Winning bidder
will be notified immediately and agrees to provide wire transfer or money
order. Salvage will not be released until receipt of your wire transfer or money
order. All storage and handling charges accrued after
7/29/2018 12:00:00 AM will
be the responsibility of the buyer.
- AIG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS.
- All photos and the bid form, including description(s) contained therein, are the property of AIG. THE USE OF THESE DOCUMENTS IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
- By submitting a bid, buyer acknowledges that they have had the opportunity to inspect and evaluate the aircraft salvage before the date of this bid.
- Please note, the salvage/ wreckage storage facilities are NOT part of AIG Aerospace. AIG Aerospace DOES NOT maintain any control over the facility, it’s ownership, operating hours or schedule conflicts. All arrangements should be planned in advance with the storage facility contact as soon as possible to ensure a timely and orderly transfer of property.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL PROCEEDS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN 10(ten) DAYS AFTER THE AWARD DATE.